Testing and Assembly
All components are subject to a range of inline processes to ensure optimal quality standards are maintained. These processes could include:
- Poka Yoke devices for in process error proofing
- Component cleaning and cleanliness testing
- Surface roughness evaluation
- Date marking
- Operator and batch marking for traceability
- Pressure testing of sub-assemblies
- Sub-assembly of components, torquing of threaded components etc
Digital Optical Inline Comparator (DOIC) is used where critical dimensions of high volume components are measured optically to achieve 100% automated inspection.
Frequency Induced Acoustic Testing (FIAT) is a non destructive and automated process to facilitate crack detection on critical components.